Product #: 846011
Content: 26 cards
Front of Box
Back of Box
Enhance education with tactile sensations! Sturdy cards help students identify uppercase letters, while the movement of their hands as they trace letter shapes helps them learn to correctly print each letter. This multisensory activity also includes saying/hearing letter names to improve letter-sound recognition.
- 26 uppercase textured alphabet cards, each 4.25" x 5.5"
- Green dots to show where to begin tracing and red dots to indicate where to stop
- Directional arrows to teach correct letter formation
- Instructions on back of box in English, Spanish, and French
- Great for early childhood, special education, and English language learners (ELL)